Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another CAS11 Card




Here's another card I made based on the CAS11 Inspiration Challenge for JC Penney children's bedding. The bedspread I used for inspiration was this one. I loved the color combination (which is a bit off in my photo) and the clean lines!

The squares were punched from scraps, as were the flower and circle. No faux stitching on this one, just clean edges and crisp white. I actually experimented with placement of the sentiment, which looked better centered rather than off to the right or on the bottom right of the card.

Hope you like it!

Supplies: PTI white, SU celery and cool caribbean cardstock; Palette noir ink; various punches; dimensionals and glue.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the clean lines on this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one and the quited one below as well!! Punched squares are really pretty amazing creative influences -- considering how simple they are...but then, that is your amazing style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, definitely gotta case this one, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really crisp and clean. Lovely colours too. I will have to try making a super easy card tomorrow :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!