Thursday, June 24, 2010

Art Paper Week: Day One Winner!

Our winner is number 15, TRINA, who wrote,

Your cards are amazing and, as always, so inpiring. I have to say that your blog is my absolute favorite, although this is the first time I have ever commented. To answer the "question of the day", my favorite art supplies to use for card making are prismacolor pencils. I started with them years ago and I've found that they are good for so many beautiful techniques.
-mnfroggie (Trina)


Thanks, Trina! Please email me at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com with your snail mail address so I can mail out your envelope of art papers!

As for my answer to the question for day one: I don't really have a favorite art department supply. I use prismacolor pencils, watercolor pencils and crayons, brushes, and paper from the art department quite happily.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I won! After looking at all your wonderful examples, I am really excited to play with these beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!