Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cards from Audrie

My blogging friend Audrie is a StampinUp demo who is incredibly generous. (You will find her blog here, and she's girlgeek101 at Splitcoast.) Audrie periodically sends me a box full of goodness and beauty. This year's box included an assortment of her very own absolutely drop-dead gorgeous work, and she gave me permission to share it with you.

I know you'll be as inspired by her talent as I am!

love the placement of bling and sharp black sentiment

aren't those colors amazing?

fab colors and oh that popped up lacy mat!

one-layer fabulousness

lovely pearls and piercing

adorable beyond belief!

Audrie put the Glimmer Mist monkey on my back, and what the photos don't show is the lovely shimmer she gives to her watercolor-effect stamping. I love how she's rockin' the big image stamps in this collection, too.

But my favorite is, of course, the last one. Oh. My. Gosh. It was at the bottom of the stack when I opened her box, and when I got to it, I melted on the spot. My son had to retrieve the magic top hat so I could coalesce again!

Thank you, Audrie. Thank you so much!

10 comments:

  1. What a fab selection - love those Hero Arts (??) images too - the coneflower card is gorgeous

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those cards! Especially the "Bloom" one - I love the effect with the inks. Hubby loved the "Journey" one, which also appeals to me - just goes to show that all kinds of things make us happy - as your cards so often do too! Thank you for sharing your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend Audrie's cards are amazing. I love the water color effect. And that last card is super cute - it brought a smile to my face :). Thanks for sharing, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I especially LOVE the last one! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now she has put the Glimmer Mist monkey on my back too. Thanks for sharing her work (and I adore!!!!!! the panda).

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to receive such a goodie gift! Love the colors on the 2nd card. Into color favs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards by Audrie! The panda totally stole my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for posting my cards. I wanted to give you the link for the panda stamp. Here you go.
    https://www.etsy.com/transaction/97728408

    thanks and hugs to everyone, especially my favorite clean and simple stamper Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... Such awesome "happy mail". I have to pay Audrie a visit for more wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Audrie is one of my go-to stampers, too, and I urge everyone to take a look at her blog and her YouTube channel. She's a delight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!