Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blog Email Problems

Some of you who subscribe to Simplicity via email may be experiencing problems receiving posts in your email.

Unfortunately, if you are one of those subscribers, you won't be getting this post in your email.

Irony will bite your butt every time.

I'm going to try to keep this post at the top of the blog until the matter gets resolved, but apparently readers who have yahoo, gmail, and other various email accounts are not receiving FeedBurner RSS emails, for technical reasons that exceed my very meager technical understanding of technical webby things.

I hope those of you who are having problems will keep us posted in the comments here to let us know when the problem is resolved because I have no other way of knowing. Also, if you actually understand what is going on, feel free to explain it to the rest of us because dang I'm lost and confused.

Thank you for your help in this, and please, please, please know that it was nothing I did. I love you all and want you to read my blatherings. Why else would I put them out here on the interwebs? I would never do anything to run you away!

Hugs and blessings to you all.

9 comments:

  1. I hope the problems are resolved soon, Susan. I so dislike it when my computer messes with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you lost email subscribers with this "problem"? I lost 100 over night! I'm thinking they didn't unsubscribe as much as something internal went stupid. I too would love to know just what has happened~ How did you even hear about this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan! I'm on gmail and haven't missed a post yet:-) Must be a spotty problem making it all the more difficult to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yahoo, and quit getting your posts, just a bit after Easter. I thought I remembered that you had family visiting and wouldn't be posting much, but then I thought, wow! that is some break! Anyway, I emailed you to let you know. I have since subscribed under a different account, and I'm getting your posts now with the new account, but not with the yahoo account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sad your BIL doesn't appreciate laugh out loud humor ;) -- I LOVE that camel and especially the new one with the M&M snob -- I am smiling just thinking about it! LOL

    Totally love the simplicity of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having the same problem with my Feedburner account. Seems most subscribers aren't getting my posts. It's very frustrating and I'm scouring the Internet trying to figure out what's up. Feedburner says I've lost over 250 subscribers and, like the person posted above, I think it's due to an internal problem. Good luck to you, and hopefully things get fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not getting any of my feeds, and I am with hotmail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any news on the Feedburner issue? Thanks! Or do you have a recommendation on how to follow you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out this post here: http://simplicitybylateblossom.blogspot.com/2014/05/ways-to-read-blogs-other-than-email.html

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!