Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Kindness and Generosity

Recently, reader Sonya sent me an email asking for my snail mail address because she wanted to send me die cuts of the Waltzingmouse set Fine Feathers. She knew I had the set but didn't have a die cut machine. What a kind and generous offer!

Beautiful Card by Sonya!

I certainly did smile when I opened this Canadian envelope full of goodness: a beautiful CAS card and several dozen feathers cut from white card stock and white vellum! Don't you just love that iridescent butterfly!?!

Sonya's generosity delighted me...and reminds me how truly blessed I am in my readers. Y'all are the best.

Thank you, Sonya, for making my day!



3 comments:

  1. How kind! The world could do with a few more Sonjas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so kind and generous. How sweet of her to share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one awesome friend with such awesome goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!