Friday, May 1, 2015

OLS16 Blossom

May's One-Layer Simplicity Challenge, hosted by Heather Telford, is Blossom! Use blossoms on a card, or use one of my cards as inspiration since my screen name is LateBlossom. I'm honored Heather thought to do this, and look forward to using all the amazing inspiration spring has laid out here in Ohio. Oh, my. Our blooming trees are simply stunning right now!

Click on over to the OLS blog to see Heather's card, which is beyond stunning. Her ability with inks...through sponging or stamping...is so impressive.

I hope you'll play along! I will be!

2 comments:

  1. Heather really is a miracle worker, isn't she?! Her inking is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!