Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cards Received: Eye Candy and Inspiration

In the past few months, I've received a number of cards, both handmade and store-bought, that warmed the cockles of my heart. Here they are. You're bound to find some inspiration in this fabulous collection!


Check out how perfectly Sue drew the lines of the
cross with a metallic marker. Awesome
CAS precision!

I'm proud to be in Lisa's adorable peep pile!
These happy chicks and bright, spring colors
have cheered me on the gloomy gray days
of this Ohio spring. 

Michele found my new favorite Bible verse. I pray every
morning for God to make me a blessing to someone
today. I gotta pay it forward because I'm blessed
beyond measure. Michele's clean, monochromatic design and
great use of negative space are simply beautiful. 



Michele's envelope included four gorgeously CAS postcards from Funky Fresh Supply Company. I could only get good pictures of two of them to share, and the first is incredibly close to my heart.

Quote by Steve Jobs

Quote by Arthur Ashe. 
And now for the store-bought and heart-felt cards.

From my friend Linda L., who wrote from Psalm 59 inside: "I will
sing of your strength, in the morning. I will sing of your love; for you
are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble." I needed that.

From my friend Anna, who is often the face
of Christ for me.

A card from Linda L. for my whole family!

A glorious burst of color from my graphic design artist friend Liz K.,
who shared Ephesians 3:20 inside. "Now to Him who is able to do
super-abundantly more than all we dare ask or think,
 according to His power that is at work within us."

How blessed I am! Many thanks to all of you for brightening my days and sharing love in paper form. I do so love the love!


1 comment:

  1. There's nothing better than finding a card in your mailbox (unless it's more than one card!)
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!