Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Do Not Fear

Quick post tonight. The boys go back to school tomorrow and it's been a bit busy around here tonight.

I posted over on Transforming Common Days (my faith-based blog) about the fear that so many people are feeling these days, and this card certainly addresses the need for people of faith to work toward a more peaceful, compassionate, and just world. We can't do that if we're hunkered down in fear.



We aren't in this alone. We are much more powerful when we stand together for the cause of love in the world.

That's a pretty worthy cause to fight for, don't you think?

Blessings to us all at the start of a new year and a new semester for students and teachers.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey
ink: Archival leaf green; Memento Luxe rich cocoa
paper: papertrey white, StampinUp old olive
accessories: none

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card. I'm shaking in my boots! HA. so hard to make peace but have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for the valediction (oh ya Google is my friend) you've added to your posts. I read your posts before heading to work in the morning and "Mercy, grace, peace, and love" spark a cord with me. Thank you. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This verse is so powerful. Long ago I noticed the words, "takes hold of your right hand". I believe that God reaches for and takes hold of our hand when we cannot bring ourselves to reach for His. And notice that it is our right hand. The hand we extend to others for a handshake. I am praying for a handshake from God today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!