Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Needing Thanks

I needed thank-you cards and pulled out StampinUp's Endless Thanks to make a few. Here's one...my favorite, but probably too clean and simple for most people's taste.





Don't worry. There's much more to the next card.




Well, not much more, because it's my blog and simplicity is my game.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Sisam
(which is how my name is spelled when I am typing in the dark and my right-hand fingers shift one key to the right...go figure. Or gp fogire/_

(Gracious, I hope that doesn't spell something naughty in another language!)

Supplies
stamps: StampinUp Endless Thanks
paper: Papertrey white
ink: Archival black; Hero Arts cornflower, green hills
accessories: craft foam, rhinestone, black Sharpie (to color the rhinestones)

3 comments:

  1. That's a great laugh for early morning Sisam!

    Not too simple for me. I like what you do, I just can't do it myself as I don't get the dimensions correct it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I 'googled' your foreign word, and you...well your blog... popped up! So there ya go. Free press :) You know I am one who has 'trouble' with all your white sometimes, but I do like this card!
    Lu C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are a laugh! Love the simplicity and colors but I think I will copy that for a smaller note card.More the size it's stamped on. Keep on Sisam. May all the good wishes come back at you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!